Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Leaf Play

Thanksgiving is now done and so we rush into Christmas.  Afton is heading home, her home in LA and her love Nick this morning and it is truly sad to see her go.  Saying that I know she is looking forward to being at HER home with her Nick.  The visit has been awesome, especially her getting to spend time with her niece, our granddaughter, Rio.  They had a wonderful time yesterday at Woodward Park.
Rio LOVED playing in the leaves. 

My BEAUTIFUL girls... 




The innocence of a child. 

Now we plan for Christmas.  My tree is up (thank you family) and a good part of my Christmas is bought.  Just need to finish up and bake a bit and I will be READY!  
HO-HO-HO

1 comment:

Kay said...

This is a post that would make anybody smile. You have such a beautiful family.