Friday, December 06, 2013

Ramble

Trying to find something to spill my guts about but just can't think of what to write so it's going to be a ramble today.  Hang on, let's GO.......

Well, well, well, it is snowing!  Winter is here.  It's very pretty but of course it is not my favorite time of year.  I am staying safe and warm INSIDE!  It is time to wrap presents, bake, paint, read, yes all the things I need to catch up on.  I think my Christmas shopping is close to being done and I have not once hit the mall!  I am an online shopper and quite content with that.  This time of year I would very happy if I didn't have to leave the house until March!  But, of course that is not possible in my life so venture out I will do, eventually!  The snow is giving The Hubby a chance to finally turn on the snowmelt in the driveway he installed a couple of years ago!

Watched most of The Sound of Music last night with Carrie Underwood.  What do people think of her replacing Julie Andrews on Facebook!  Oh, it was not to kind at all watching some of the feeds.  Honestly, I didn't like it very much either.  Although I am a fan of her singing this was not her venue for sure and her acting, well, I will be kind and tell her to stick with singing.  It was an event and that is all I will say.  

All the news is non-news since yesterday.  We're getting a blow-by-blow of snowflakes falling and absolutely NO NEWS.  I know it's all about the safety of everyone on the roads but it's not like a tornado going through.  SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW.....


No comments: