Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter

Good Easter morning all.  Is everyone else getting ready for company?  I know I am.  Yesterday I spent the day making Pioneer Woman's mashed potatoes and my deviled eggs.  Today I will warm up a pre-cooked ham and green beans, make a relish plate of pickles and olive, take the pre-made Tres Leches cake out of the refrigertator and the pre-made rolls of of the freezer to bake.  Yesterday I set the tables, finished a book, finished a painting and blocked another one.  It was a good day.  The Hubby has spent the whole weekend at the Tulsa Swing Fling (or something like that).  It's a dance weekend which I DO not participate in, even though he would like for me too.  I was perfectly happy yesterday cooking, painting and reading! 

Happy Easter to everyone!

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Sounds like you were busy! A dance weekend sounds like a weekend from "H-E-double hockey sticks" as my son would say.

Have a great Easter!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Sounds like you have gotten a lot done and that you have had a wonderfully blessed Easter! All of the food sounds so delicious!!

Rick Watson said...

Happy Easter. It was good here today too.
I'm you're latest follower.
R