Friday, June 10, 2011

Marble Saga

With yet another day of walking overheated concrete warehouses of marble and granite slabs, I find that I'm back to the my original pick of marble, Opera Fantastico.  BIL and I pounded those slab yards and only came up with one other option ...

This one is called Green Onyx.  I don't love it as much as the Fantastico but it is nice.  Didn't think I would do green but it is really pretty.
Oh my goodness, after marching up and down those aisles of slab on the concrete my heel spurs are KILLING me.  I put my feet on the floor this morning and could hardly walk.  I can't go barefoot at all for a bit till I get the inflammation calmed down.  This is going to be a process on this bathroom but I think we've got it narrowed down pretty good.  We were told that the Fantastico might not be available anymore but if you google the name there it is, lots of it.  There was even a website called SlabMarket where you could buy it.  It is cheaper but then you have to tack on the shipping which probably makes the price shoot up.  Drat.  At least we might be able to get it.  May take a bit but I'm willing to wait for what I want. 

No comments: