Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rerun versus Linus

When I was a young girl, probably 11 or 12 my favorite TV special was Charlie Brown shows and my favorite saying was "O Good Grief."  My dad called my Charlie Brown most of the time because of it.  Last night I was watching evening television I was gearing up for the finale of Biggest Loser but it wasn't on till 8 so I found A Charlie Brown Christimas on.  Yippee!  I invested an entire hour watching the shoe waiting for BL and within that hour I sat confused most of the time.  What in the world happened to Linus?  Lucy spent the entire hour calling Linus, Rerun!  What is so up with that for goodness sake.  Oh Good Grief!


GIVEAWAY...tonight MIDNIGHT is the end.  Don't forget to enter!!!! HERE

1 comment:

Flea said...

I think that's Linus' nickname. She called him that sometimes.