Friday, August 20, 2010

Oops, Don't Lose It

Oops...don't lose it...Gotcha...

Just a funny little post today but I'm kind of stoked about it...

I put something out there about the exercise I've been doing and "kind of" watching my eating...

Well...

Usually my wedding ring is only loose during the winter months but here it is in the heat of August and the thing actually slipped down the knuckle of my finger!!!!!

YES...YES...YES...

The scale may not be shifting much but the body is showing signs...

This pumps me up and helps me get my A** out of be every morning at 5 am.

3 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Cool! That means you are gaining muscle, which is SO much more important than what the scales read! whoop whoop!

Yay! you go Girl!

Janie B said...

Woot! Woot! Keep it up!

Kay said...

Yae! Good for you! My ring is quite firmly on my finger yet... I'll keep trying.