Sunday, October 01, 2006

Refreshed and ready to go.

I am refreshed and ready to go. We just got back from the girls weekend and boy do I feel better. It is so nice to get away from it "ALL" and just be with your girlfriends and vent and paint your nails and talk and dance and vent and eat and laugh and vent and walk and drink and visit and vent..... Yes we did all that and more. It amazes me how we women so need that kind of companionship, at least most women. We need the company of fellow women to renew our spirit and ready us for the rest of the "day" so to speak. I feel rejunvinated and ready to finish out the rest of the year. I just didn't think I could get through another day with the office, the hubby and my life right now. I was so bumbed out but this weekend allowed me to refuel myself.

So the buzz words are: refresh, renew, rejuvinate, and refuel. Yup, that's just what I did this weekend and I hope my girlfriends were also able to find those words in their vocabulary after our excursion. Cheers.....

1 comment:

LiveLee said...

i can definitely find those words...however, more sleep for me this morning would have been great! i think mentally i was still on vacation until i went to bed last night. monday morning was a rude awakening...back to the 'same-old'.