Monday, September 17, 2007

#2 girl

I've had phone calls two days in a row concerning #2 and her "health" and life. She is driving me absolutely crazy. She was concerned because she just got up and her eyes were fuzzy and she had a little ache in the back of her head so she thought that it was the end of her life. This phone call came while I was in the middle of the grocery store. I proceeded to tell her that she was fine. She does nothing but worry about her health. She has it in her mind that she is dying and that doctors know nothing, yet she wants to go to the doctor. She is driving me nuts. I told her she needs to get out of bed, get a job, find a group of people (women) to bond with. She needs to get connected with the outside world and quit thinking about herself and nothing else. I told her that her father doesn't know she's having these issues and that if he finds out he will want to come out there (Californina) and bring her home and she went off. Then get plugged in with your surroundings honey and be a part of the world. I'm at my wit end with her about this. She says she has looked for a job but I don't think so. I asked her what she wanted to do and then asked about her music. She told me she didn't know and that she wasn't good enough. She has always thought little about her talent and now she has hit bottom. I was afraid that this would happen. I think she has realized that having a college education was probably the better option but she is still not ready to do that and may never be but she has to do something with her life. She has her audio engineer certificate but is not using it. I just don't know what to do with her. She is talented but she is not driven, that is her downfall here. She has to want it bad enough and that may happen because there is only $138 in her checking account. Hmmm, we'll see.

No comments: