Wednesday, August 03, 2022

DAMMMIITTTT!!!!!

 Well, just F******K! Last night in the middle of the night my nose started being stuffy and by about 4:30 the sniffles started.  First thing I took another covid test and guess what, I'm in that rare group, like Biden, getting a rebound case of covid after Paxlovid.  I yet again, in quarantine.  The sucky thing about this is that the last time we had Snicklefritz spending the night/weekend and last night she was again spending the night.  She is still in bed but we will have to send her home yet again.  I think The Hubby is going to take her with him to work because her momma needs us to watch her and we can't send her to Af's because she has been exposed to me and Af is pregnant and little Min could be exposed too.  I HATE this damn virus.  It is really mucking around with life in general.  I will stay in my chair in my room today, away from the world, yet again.  I was looking forward to hanging with friends at the cabin but that is not to be.  Plus today is my Aunt Jane's celebration of life and I was looking forward to going to see family.  DAMMMIITTTT!!!!

No comments: