Thursday, August 04, 2022

A Masking We Will Go


Good morning.  Yes I have Covid and I am sitting at my desk at the office.  Honestly I do not feel too bad, just stuffed up nose, especially for sleeping, but all in all it's like a summer cold, this time around.  Yesterday The Hubby sat all day long at the office, not even leaving for lunch because he's waiting for UPS and a delivery of our new phones.  The email message he had was they were coming between 9-11 yesterday.  He stayed until 4 in the afternoon and then closed it down.  He was so mad you cannot believe, and I don't blame him.  Today he HAS stuff he has to do for the jobsites and can't just sit here, so that's where Carla comes in.  Carla'll do it, Carla'll do anything, Carla'll sit here all day with absolutely nothing to do but look at the windows all the while battling covid, and so I sit. It's not too bad because no one comes in here but without a television I'm just here.  I did bring my book that I will finish and then I can Netflix or Amazon Prime it in a bit.  Fun times with Covid.  Is everyone just over this damn stuff, having our lives our entire world turned upside down.  Everything is upside down.  

By the way, I just finished Ann Patchett's book The Magician's Assistant from recommendation by B.  It was a good book and I had not read any of her books in probably 20 years.  I am now reading Maya Angelou's book I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings.  I had never read it and it is so good.  Also sitting around blogging and wanting to paint but all my supplies except for watercolors are at the studio and I just haven't felt like going there.  So I've been watching painting videos too.  My mind is so full it's hard to focus for too long and the sleep is limited because of the need to BREATHE THROUGH MY NOSE!  HAHAHAHA...  I was up at 2:45 this morning and went back to bed for a brief hour because my mind just wouldn't shut down to rest.  Oh well, explains why I'm sitting her blogging you to my friends.  On to brighter days.  

No comments: