Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Few Of My Favorite Things

As I was tossing and turning the other night trying to find the illusive sleep I thought of the song from the Sound of Music, "My Favorite Things."   I love this song and thought, "HEY, what's my favorite things." 

1.  Favorite Book

Chiefs by Stuart Woods


2.  Favorite Perfume

Oxygene by Lanvine


3.  Favorite Food

Mexican, hamburgers, appetizers, caramel anything, well, heck, any food, except milk and goat cheese.


4.  Favorite Color

Used to be blue and brown when I was a kiddo, because my Granny and mother said it was my best color to wear.  BORING!  Then I moved to green, pink and yellow.  Now it's red and warm red hues.  

5.  Favorite Past Time

Of course, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE painting.  Reading is a very close second along with sitting in my hammock and looking up through the trees at the sky!


So, what are some of your favorite things...
book, perfume, color, food, past time...or add your own.  



No comments: