Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Time For Me

I'm sitting here this fine spring morning listening to the girl and her beau playing an instrumental piece that she wrote and it is perfect for the morning.  It's called Neither Here.  I'm contemplative this morning.  Sometimes when I listen to a really good book in the car, it makes me want to write.  I start thinking of all kinds of stories real or imaginative, it's when the writer wants to take hold and this music inspires me more.  I've still been dealing with a bit of winter depression even though the weekend helped me tremendously to get out of the dark hole.  (I'm listening to Barbara Kingsolver's, Flight Behavior.)  Anyway, today is a vote day and I will get out and do that, later.  This morning, when I finish here I want to paint.  I love to put paint to canvas in the morning hours.  It is the most creative time for me at home and this morning I will open the window and let the spring indoors with some wonderful soft classical music and Afton's aka Sangster - Neither Here on a repeat.  I need to be inspired to create some stuff.  I hope everyone has a fabulous day.  I will!

No comments: