Friday, May 10, 2013

Gardening Muscles

I finally was able to till the garden after all the rain we've been getting.  Then it was a finding time to hit the greenhouse for tomato plants and etc.  

Tuesday, finally I headed out and probably bought more plants than were necessary, but I did it.  

Then yesterday I did it!  I got in there and played in the dirt. 
Plotted out where I wanted it all to go.  Tomatoes, cucumbers, squash a few herbs, I was ready to make it happen!

All done!  OUCH...this morning I got up and realized I activated the gardening muscles.  

Little Rio is now just about 7-1/2 months old and growing like a weed. 
She is teething, eating a few fruits and veggies and is Miss Personality.  She will be crawling before we know it and walking is just around the corner.  What a joy, yet sometimes a headache for her sweet mama and daddy as sleep is sometimes elusive.   

No comments: