Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Boring Life

I lead a very boring life, and it's rather boring to me right now.  This week has been kind of blah!  I have enjoyed having the time off this week and I so yearn it but right now I am wondering if that is very good for me.  I seem to have gotten NOTHING done this week but in reality I have, just don't feel it. 

I got tons of stuff done at the office this week and I should feel good about that.  I have finished yet another painting (check out the art blog over to the right).  I have celebrated a birthday for a friend.  I have worked out 4 out of 5 days this week (so far).  I have watched two movies we rented and finished another book the past weekend (2 last weekend).  I had dinner with friends Wednesday night and coffee with another group of friends this morning.   I had my nails and pedicure done yesterday and  today I took a 2 hour nap to try and catch up on sleep and feel like doing the 5th day of workout-cardio tomorrow.  I planned on painting but that has not happened.  Kind of feel lonely and I know that sounds weird again but that is just how I feel.  Lonely with myself.  I mean I have been productive yet I feel BLAH!  Even though I think I am through the hormone packed part of my life I think this week I'm having a fluctuation of them again and feel  BLAH!  Hate this.

No comments: