Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dublin

We are off to Dublin today and a full day of stuff again. Yesterday we went to Muckross to tour the house where Queen Victoria stayed in. It is in Killarney. They have beautiful gardens but because it drizzled all day long yesterday we didn't go into the gardens, wait The Hubby braved it and gave me grief for not. I just was not in the mood to get soggy again after the walk the night before in the rain. I am so amazed by the wild rhododendrons along side the roads. The tour guide lady said they have to burn them back every year but they come back and are becoming a nuisance. I am amazed. So I guess a few days in Dublin then we head off to London then South Hampton and board the Queen Mary. Lots more to see.

Daddy update: What I know is that he is perky, up and moving and may go home today. That is awesome. I hope to hear from my Bro or Sis today through email. Toodles all...Carla

2 comments:

Carma Sez said...

Enjoy Dublin...and happy to hear your dad is doing better...

Kay said...

They have to burn back rhododendrons? That's amazing! They're so gorgeous.