Saturday, March 09, 2024

I'm On A Rant...

Going to get political here.  I have to because the crap going on is invading my sleep, my dreams.  I tried to watch the President's speech the other night but Big Bang Theory called my name.  I would go back and forth and honestly what I saw I thought he did a mighty good speech.  My issues with NOT watching it were the stupid REPUBLICANS!  MTG for one.  She is a piece of work and BAT SHIT CRAZY!!!  What happened to decorum and the RESPECT for the office of the president.  When T was in office he absolutely downgraded the office and EVERYONE lost respect for it.  He is the biggest bully and name calling jerk I've ever seen.  He's also running around calling the shots AND HE'S NOT PRESIDENT you numb-nuts!  Yup, I'm name calling now.  Pompous Ass!

The Republican rebuttal was appalling.  What the HELL!  Sitting in her kitchen talking that CRAP.  Even the Republican's were appalled by her.  Yup, barefoot, pregnant and cooking IN THE KITCHEN!  

You want to know WHY I have photos of my mother?  It's because she would turn in her grave to see the state our country is in, specifically for women.  What the hell are we doing to women in this country.  The world, specifically the middle east countries already have women as second class citizens and now we are falling in line to the 60's, 50's, 40's ... It is appalling what we are doing to women and where the HELL are women today.  We have lost our voice and not standing up for US and our bodies.  No MAN is EVER going to tell me what I can and can't do with my body.  I'm scared for our country our ways of life but I'm more scared what is happening to women, my friends, my daughters and granddaughters.  It's like the Handmaids Tale is coming to life right before our eyes.  If we actually put him BACK in office we will have a dictator in office.  It won't be for only 4 years my friends, he wants to be in control FOREVER!  Another H or KJU, or P...DO YOU NOT SEE IT!  Are we that STUPID to let this happen again but in our own country.  The apathy is appalling and I can't stand it.  
Momma, please help us.  I'm honestly scared what is happening and I can't keep it out of my dreams.  He is the worst thing that has ever happened to our country, to our lives and the IDIOT followers, it's like the crazies are taking over the asylum!  AND I MEAN CRAZIES!  

Our ancestors would be so embarrassed and ashamed.  Oh, and our State Superintendent...don't get me started on that piece of crap.  I saw on the news the other day of him in a classroom, PRAYING with the kiddos.  When my kids were little I got a bus driver in trouble because they prayed on the bus with MY children.  That is MY prerogative whether my children (grandchildren) have any contact with  anything religion, that is what church is for, that YOU pick out.  If my child had been in that class I would be filing suit against him.  No WHERE in the constitution does it say we can do that and I do not want prayer in school or we would need everyone's different religions to allow them to pray and I guarantee that is not happening.  They will shut that down to cram, SHOVE, Christianity only down every child's throat.  Not right, ABSOLUTELY NOT RIGHT.
Can you tell I'm mad.  I can't even watch the news without cursing and shooting the finger at all of them.  When The Hubby watches the news I leave the room, my mind and heart cannot take it anymore.  

I ask too, where are the women fighting for our rights, burning our bras.  It just feels like no one is stepping up to shout!  I remember the 60's and 70's and the rally's, signs, and screaming to the tops of our lungs for our rights.  Is the news just not showing it, are they standing on the sidelines, not being neutral.  I think they are, much like Fox News.  It's all I can do to control myself on FB and not comment on certain posts from certain friends.  
I think I wrote about having a falling out with my best friend.  She and her husband keep posting crap and it's making me nuts.  Most of the time I mute those people for 30 days and I may have to again because it's not going to change.  

No comments: