Friday, December 08, 2023

Look At Me

Last night The Hubby and I went to one of our banks annual Christmas parties.  Our other bank USED to do them too but when it was purchased by another bank that is traded on the stock exchange, the customers don't count anymore.  We only keep piddly amounts in that bank and have moved on.  Anyway, the parties are always at Southern Hills Country Club and we love to go.  Last night it was absolutely packed and we heard there were close to 900 people in attendance.  It's fun to meet new people every time we go.  It's also fun to glam it up for the occasion, which I did.  It also made me think yet again of the progression of years on the wear and tear on good ole' me and my hair.


This one was long in the back, mullet style and Momma permed the top.  I HATED it.


Picture day, which I totally forgot but friends ratted and smoothed the grease and made it nice.  Thank you friends.

Oh the wings...and the bleach.  That started me down the path of frosting my hair.

Once the first kiddo came my mother-in-law took me to get my hair all chopped off.  I don't think she thought it appropriate to have it long with the baby so paid to have it cut off.  Then we went down the permed hair again.

Yup, more perm and fluffy hair.
No more perming or frosting but dying the gray.
I gave up and just let the gray shine and love it.

Also went the shortest I've ever gone.  I loved it and hated it.  I like short but this was a bit extreme.
Glammed for the party and my wonderfully gray-silver, that I love.

No comments: