Thursday, October 12, 2023

Retirement?

I started this post about our health around here and realized that you did not want to know about all that.  I'll just say achoo, hack, run to bathroom and leave it at that.  

This retirement thing is weird, just REALLY WEIRD.  Not me so to speak, I've got it down, it's The Hubby.  He's here all day long, sitting in his chair, all day long.  Granted he's been sick this week, but he's here and it's just weird to see him do that.  I think because I've only seen him go, go, go our entire married life and he's taking it easy.  I didn't think he could do it.  I don't mind but he's HERE!  

The photo above was taken at the Tulsa Garden Center's Wine and Roses fundraiser a couple of weeks ago.  I thought it was a great photo of us and lately I've HATED every photo I've had taken of me the past few years.

No comments: