Sunday, October 01, 2023

Happy Birthday's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the granddaughters!!!!

Actually, yesterday would have been my mother-in-law's birthday, her 96th.  
We certainly do miss her.  Last weekend we celebrated her, B and the babies.

This weekend we really celebrate the babies.  Min's 4th birthday party was a happening with tons of kiddos, squeals and laughter.  I was in charge of being the balloon taxi!  They had a friend doing face painting so I hopped on board for it as the afternoon was a block party in our neighborhood.

Today is Snicklefritz's actual birthday, her 11th.  Cannot believe it really.  They grow up so very fast.  
Tomorrow is Min's actual 4th birthday.

The week was really loud around here because we got a new roof.  It was very quick though, like 15 hours and they had the old torn off and the new put on.  Amazing.  I spent the time playing around with watercolor as I could not get my car out and didn't want too because of roofing nails.  

No comments: