Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

Honestly it has been a weird Mother's Day.  I haven't seen my girls but I've talked to them.  I also had Snicklefritz stay with us for the weekend and had an awesome time with her.  Lives are very busy in our world and I do totally TOTALLY understand.  I think it's weird because I am really feeling the loss of my momma today.  It's been 17 years but the hurt and loss still creeps up on me at unexpected times, especially on Mother's Day.

 
I'm really missing her because she is missing sooo much in our lives right now.  The birth of three beautiful granddaughters and a grandson.  She would have been a most awesome greatgranny.  It really hurts my heart that she is missing all of that.  

I also miss my sweet mother-in-law.  Gosh she loved her grands, especially the girls because she had three rambunctious boys.
I'm also missing my friend Gail.  She was an awesome mother and was taken just before her first grandchild, a granddaughter was born, something she was so excited for.
I miss her laughter and smile.  I miss the chats we had. 

Happy Mother's Day in Heaven

No comments: