Sunday, November 20, 2022

Painting, The Vote is In and Fire

I have been missing in action as of late mostly because of watching kiddos and a bit of painting.  Also prepping for Thanksgiving that has just snuck up on me.  

Last week I finished this landscape and I love it and The Hubby loves it.  In fact he said not to sell it and lets hang it at the cabin!!!!  He NEVER says that.
"Fall Skies"  
16x20 oil

I also finished this commission for a friend and she will pick it up the week after Thanksgiving.
I actually started it several times and they just didn't make me happy.  In fact, this one below here is not great but Snicklefritz LOVES it so I finished it and will give it to her for Christmas.  Like all little girls she loves horses.

I did get a vote in, not that it did any good but I did it.

We've also a lot of time at the cabin and this past weekend was our first fire of the season.  I love that concrete skull in the fireplace.  LOL!

No comments: