Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.

Is everyone ready?  It is 8:40 a.m. and my turkey is in the oven and smelling wonderful.  I have made lists upon lists upon lists this week trying to get my time table perfect to pull of this day.  
I've added, changed and created all kinds of things to do.

Yesterday I spent the morning chopping celery, onion and cleaning brussel sprouts.  I went out to the small herb bed and cut tons of fresh sage.  I made an apple pie and a blackberry (for the bro-in-law's birthday.)  
I'm going to roast half of the sprouts and the other half will make a casserole, much like the green bean casserole. 
Lovely sage and rosemary.




Monday was yet another day of watching little Min but before she got there I decided to sketch a bit, trying to work on next years Christmas card.  The tree I did last year I had made into lovely cards for this year.  Think a snowman will be next years, a Mr. & Mrs.

No comments: