Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunflowers and Deer

Another quiet weekend at the cabin.  When we got there we had to turn the heat on because the cabin really stays cool, very cool.  It took about 3 hours to get it in the low 60's.  Saturday morning I put a fire in our porch fireplace but really it was warm enough not too but I just HAD TO HAVE IT!  We actually kept it going all day.

Friday evening we took a nice golf cart ride and I got some awesome snapshots, hopefully to paint.  

This one and the deer were the best!

Saturday morning I was again doing another painting class/workshop in the wigwam but sadly NO ONE showed up so I just painted all by my lonesome.


I had the sunflowers and I was not about to let them go to waste.  
Took these photos this morning.

Saturday evening we had a couple over for an easy meal of grilled pork chops, pesto potatoes and oven roasted asparagus!  It was quite yummy and we ate on the porch with a fire in the fireplace and football on the television (not my favorite thing!)  It was a wonderful evening.

No comments: