Sunday, December 08, 2019

'Tis the Season...

It is that time yet again that Christmas is pulled out of the attic or closet.  I am so dragging my feet on doing it this year.  My kiddos are way ahead of me in that respect, but slowly, it will happen.  So today I did open that dreaded closet and drag it all out but that's as far as I got.  It sits in the front room and hopefully during the week I will start the decorating.  It will surely put me in a better mood when I see the sparkle and let the magic begin.  


On a really good note, these three will be here after Christmas!!!!  Can't wait to smooch on those baby cheeks.  Plus I can get a photo of both of my granddaughters in one photo!!!!


I haven't been idle at the easel the past few weeks.  After losing Charlotte, I took time to remember her and morn leaving this world.  I titled this one "Remembering Charlotte". 

These two I posted but hadn't signed them because I just didn't feel that they were done.  So I splish-splashed some more paint and fine tuned them.  I'm satisfied. 

Finished this one too.  


No comments: