Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Grocery Store Repetition

Well Turkey Day is upon us and I am scrambling to get it together.  I went to the store Friday intending to get milk and garlic bread for our weekend to the cabin, instead my Thanksgiving list was screaming at me for the opportunity to get-er-done!  So about $250 later my car was STUFFED and it was already stuffed with art supplies I purchased on Thursday at Zieglar's because of their one day Pre-Black Friday Sale!  I hardly had room to drive.  Still, my car is empty of groceries yet still full of art supplies.  I can't decide if I want to take them to the office art space or inside the house art space.  If I take them to the office that means lugging the crap upstairs and I DON'T want to do that.  Oh bother!  Back to Turkey Day.  I then again went to the store on Sunday for steaks and more milk for the house in town and ended up spending $200 more because I was informed we needed toilet paper, paper towels, toothpaste, Zantac and the few other things I realized we still needed for Thursday.  YET, I have to go back because I forgot sour cream and plastic cups.  Good Grief, that grocery store likes to see me coming!

No comments: