Random 5 Friday. I'm seem to only be able to do this lately as far as writing goes, but that is okay.
1. Missing a lot of exercise days with my trainer and I'm not sure exactly why. There are several reasons: sickness, allergies, sleeping, work, just getting bored with it. I don't know if I need to add more or less or what but I do know that the sleep thing is getting more priority.
2. Spring is kind dragging it's feet getting here because on Tuesday I was FREEZING and Wednesday when I dressed for the chilly I was BURNING up. It's time to layer I guess. Spring storms have been threatening all week so we now go into tornado watching season.
3. Getting excited to spend a whole week at the cabin, all by myself. I did it a couple of years ago and it was THE BEST! I'm not sure when it will happen yet because I have to wait for Bri's classes to end because I watch Rio. Soon, very soon!
4. Farmer's Markets start up around here this weekend and since we're staying in town, think I may have to venture to one. Maybe Bri and Rio and I will go. I have a cute little shopping cart and will bring my camera for possible painting shots. Bring on the veggies!
5. Do they still make "Paint-By-Number" projects? I was just looking at the one my momma did as a child and the thought occurred to me.