Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What a Wednesday!

What a Wednesday I've had. This morning was the usual stuff; Jazzercise, work, then we had a lunch meeting with our insurance guy. This luncheon was the third time he had scheduled with us. He kept messing up his calendar and canceling on us, but finally we met the occasion. I'm not saying we were looking forward to the meeting as this guy is long winded. This is company insurance so we talked umbrella, workman comp, general liability and auto. YUCK! The most boring stuff and the most expensive stuff. We pay over $19000. a year in insurance total for all of the above. He came to our office at 11:30, 30 minutes late mind you, picked us up and drove us to The Brassiere. We have not been there before so yummy. This guy, every year he takes us out he orders dessert for an appetizer so that he can tell his wife he didn't have dessert. We finally wrapped up the lunch at 2:30! OH MY GOSH! I was so very bored.

Finally, done with the lunch it was back to the office and wait to leave to go bowling. Last week I killed it and now my average is 139. Today I bowled a 168, 165 and 137. I even had 4 strikes in a row. I was HOT! It was so very exciting! I rushed out of the bowling alley because I had a meeting to go to and get this...it was a walking orientation meeting at Fleet Feet. Yes, I'm adding a new regimen to my weekly workout schedule. I will start walking three times a week starting Monday. So then I will do Jazzercise 5 days a week (1 is Personal Touch-intense 1 hour muscle work), bowling once a week and starting Monday walking 3 times a week! The goal of the program is a 5K walk Memorial Day! We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck everybody. Oh and I've lost 6 pounds so far on my DIET!

No comments: