Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Little Good News A Little Sad News

A little good news today. My dear friend Gail who left this earth too early in March is a grandma. Her daughter had Abigail Sophia via c-section and is doing very well. Gail was so excited to be a grandma and so this birth is bittersweet. Her husband called and you could almost hear him smiling through the phone line. I will gladly fill in a little when and if little Abigail needs a granny or grandma.

Sad news is that I received a phone call that Momma may not make it through the day. My thoughts all day have been that how ironic it would be for little Abigail to make her appearance on this earth and my Momma to leave us. The day is still young though and I wait for the phone to ring again. Tears of joy and sorrow.....

1 comment:

Kellyology said...

What an ironic day. My thoughts are with you...