Monday, July 17, 2006

Just Lose Some Weight

This has been the worst past two weeks for me as far as my weight is concerned. Last week The Hubby made those crappy remarks about needing a program. THEN, last week while in our attorneys office while The Hubby and The Lawyer were discussing exercise, diet, and blood pressure, well, dummy me piped in to complain of a blood pressure/stress headache. I was referring to the stress I have been under dealing with my mother. The Lawyer turned to me and said, "Just lose some weight." Then he turned back to The Hubby and continued the conversation. WHAT!!!!!!! I was stunned and hurt, very hurt. I came back with that I work out 5 days a week and eat very well.

TONIGHT - Tonight we had an insurance man over to discuss Long Term Care Insurance (EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK INTO NOW). It was a very interesting conversation in which we learned a lot, but then we get to the questions that he needed answered, to figure out the right policy and company for us. Ah Ha here it comes, I have to tell him how much I weigh, IN FRONT OF THE HUBBY. I tell The Hubby to turn his head and I write it on a paper. The Insurance Guy sucks air in through his pursed lips as he heads for the chart of acceptable weights. I knew I was doomed to a long conversation with The Hubby later. I was crushed. We will have to look for a company who can accept my weight. I almost forgot this...he suggested I take some water pills. It SUCKS. As if I don't have enough crap to deal with right now it's my weight and the raised eyebrow from The Hubby, "Mr. I'm in Shape why aren't you."

I wanted to cry and I still might. I'm just whipped right now. ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kellyology said...

At least that insurance guy had a reason...that attorney needs a good smack on his arrogant butt!

duhhhh, really, lose weight, really, is that all I need to do...gee are you sure your just an attorney. You sound like a brain surgeon to me! Asshat!