Thursday, January 30, 2020

Dieting, YET AGAIN!

Finally the holidays are over, the Christmas decorations are stowed away till next year and the new year is a month in.  Now I'm look at working on the weight plan since CLEARLY I've fallen off the cliff in that area.
Last summer I really was doing great with the Nutrisystem and was nearly 20 pounds down but after being in New York, LA, all the holiday goings-on I've put 10 back on, real quick. 

Monday I had a physical and even though I'm still down (doctor is happy) and my blood pressure was awesome I need to get back with it.  My doctor, my kind helpful SKINNY doctor proceeded to go on and on about this NOOM app that he uses to lose weight.  Right there I wanted to hit him but I listened.  I decided to try it out along with my Nutrisystem.  I'm using both the apps along with the food and have taken a month off from workout because I have to focus on one thing right now.  My whole issue is fast food and I know it.  I'm easily swayed at lunch time if I don't plan and have my food with me to just swing by a fast food place because it's easy.  So if I can have my lunches ready to go then the rest of my day and meals are easy.  I try to cook very good for dinner and have no issue, mostly in that department.  It's like last night for dinner I cooked salmon fillets with 1/2 cup of brown rice and steamed spinach.  It was delicious and I was quite satisfied.  Tonight will be grilled chicken and a veggie of some kind and maybe pan roasted sweet potatoes.  See, I can cook well and lean.  Even going out to dinner I mostly choose well from the menu, salad, lean fish or chicken but occasionally I want a steak and baked potato with all the fixin's and that's okay.  

MY ISSUE IS LUNCH AND FAST FOOD!!! Plain and simple.

I'm determined to get this weight off because with the 20 pounds off I felt so much better and with the 10 back on I'm already hurting again.  My body hurts, hurts, hurts and I'm tired of it.  

No comments: