Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Favorite Day of the Week

Tuesday's are my favorite day of the week!  You want to know why?  It's because it is painting day.  Actually, I should paint everyday and I try, but Tuesday's are class painting day.  I love class day because I get to paint with my friends, friends that inspire and encourage, critique, and are my FRIENDS!  Since 2009 I have taken a 2 hour class every single Tuesday but I have decided that I'm taking 4 hours now, a double class.  Double the class, double the fun!

Lunch today we all went to eat and on the table were these beautiful gerber daisies.  I took a picture...
went back to class and started something new. 

After a full day in front of the easel I headed home and realized that I had forgotten to thaw something.  I was hoping that I had some frozen chicken breasts in the freezer and luck was on my side.  Then I decided that it was out to my garden to have some fresh stuff.  This was the first pickings from the garden this year. 
Wilted lettuce salad, new potatoes and chicken.  Life is good, my life is good...actually it's GREAT!


No comments: