Friday, January 29, 2010

Beady little eyes

Yesterday morning after my usual workout I went into the bathroom, turned the heat vent on and jumped into the shower. I didn't close the door all the way, just pulled to. I went about my business scrubbing the sweat off when I noticed the lights from the dressing area so knew that Clayton had pushed open the door. My thought was that the heat was escaping and it was goin' to be chilly. I finished and opened the shower door that when opened is against the toliet area.  I stood there and looked out the door thinking that Clayton was out on the rug by the bed, but no.  I quickly finished toweling off and closed the shower door...
to this...these beady little eyes staring at me from behind the door.  I jumped!  It was funny and a made my heart jump a bit that he was behind the door all the time waiting and watching.  Kind of Chuckie like don't you know.

No comments: