Thursday, September 08, 2016

Painting and News

Good morning!

I know it has been a bit since I have been here but just been way too busy.  We are in the midst of some exciting things happening.  I cannot share yet but will at the end of the month!  In the meantime art classes started up again.  I was at a loss of what to paint this time but love this little jewel, another photo I took at Marlsgate Plantation.
The previous was a shortened photo of the real "LAMP".


I started out painting on a smaller canvas and decided to leave out the brass globe but I knew something was just not right... 
so when I took it to art class Ross was able to help me fine tune it.  I put the brass back in and left the glass globe out.  I love it so far. 
Now that the lamp is in I can concentrate on the flowers and bowl but that will have to wait about 3 weeks.....suspense...

No comments: