Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Snowpocalypse

Guess it was time I post this morning.  Today we are faced with yet another snow storm on the horizon.  I am SO done with winter at this point I can't even tell you.  My poor calendar has had to be rejuggled so many times it is not even funny.  First, no workout since last Monday.  I went today but because I'm sick with this darned head cold, well, it was a light workout.  Last week, because of the snow, I had to yet again cancel my massage and facial.  I have the worst luck with that and I so need it right now.  I have had to reschedule Daddy's doctor appointment, and my hair appointment, but luckily I was able to get in to have my mani and pedicure yesterday.  So I'm gray one more week - YIKES!  Yes that is getting a bit disturbing.  The snow has also canceled two art classes and two dance classes (no loss there for me) and a Weight Watcher weigh-in.  The schools here have been out an unprecedented 6 days with probably a couple more.  The mail has not run but twice at work and the house and my UPS guy has not delivered anything I have ordered:  a bridal gift, some books and art supplies.  Our trash finally got picked up yesterday and worst of all the wine rack has become empty.  I have to go to the liquor store STAT!  Spring can not come soon enough.  I'm actually verging on the point of MISERABLE!  Sorry this is a downer post but it is just how I am feeling right now!  Toodles all.  I'm smiling, I promise. 
Spring is around the corner. 
Spring is around the corner. 
Spring is around the corner. 
Spring is around the corner. 
Spring is around the corner. 
Spring is around the corner.

SIGH

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And I can confirm it has started, just posted our conditions, NASTY!

Flea said...

This will be two missed chiropractor appointments this week. I only started going a week ago after missing two months. My neck and jaw are KILLING me. Gah. Just say no, to any more snow! (chant it with me now)

Kay said...

More snow? I'm sorry...

We were never confident of spring until May when we lived in Illinois. One of our worst snowstorms hit in April. The good thing was it melted quickly.