Monday, February 07, 2011

New Blog Site + More

It is 1:53 AM and here I sit in my chair typing a blog post.  You ask, "Why Jill, are you sitting in your chair typing a blog post at 1:53 AM."  I'll tell you why, because I am sick.  I have a cold, yet again.  I just had one a couple of months ago.  This one is a bit different, I can't breathe when I lay down and I can't make it better.  I'm exhausted, "Oh and Mr. W, you may not see me for a few days between this cold and YET ANOTHER ROUND OF SNOW!!!!!"  Oh my gosh (would love to say that differently but I am going to use nice terms), I want spring and summer, PLEASE!  I have got to get better and get out so I can work out.  I have a 5K to get ready for NEXT MONTH! 

No it is not me but the oldest girly, B.  She has started a new blog and direction for her crafting ventures.  Check out her new blog and title...Bifftastica !  Her latest creation is what to do with those greeting, birthday, anniversary, wedding cards that you just can't part with...check it out on Bifftastica!

5 comments:

Pearl said...

The sickness is horrible and EVERYWHERE!

Get better soon...

Pearl

Debbie said...

Colds where you can't breathe are miserable! I hope you feel better soon.

Territory Mom said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I started following Bifftastica and added her to my favorite shops on etsy. she is very creative. She must get it from you.

Kay said...

Your daughter's blog is just wonderful. She is a chip off the ol' block. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Flea said...

Oh get better! I had colds a month apart. Nasty creatures. NetiPot and Vicks on the feet at night. Hate the Neti.

*sigh* Yet another snow day. We're actually at a point where the kids want to go to school. GAH.