Monday, February 28, 2011

Construction Part?

This is one of the blueprint pages of our add on master bath, closets, laundry, workout area.  The two areas at the left are our closets!!!  Then the workout area in the middle, shower with laundry area across from the shower, then the toilet area and sink.


We got our first inspection on Friday.  Monday they start the stem walls.

(NOTE:  I've been doing a blog post everyday for about 6 months now and I'm running out of words so it may be a bit sporadic for awhile.) 

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It looks like you are going to have some nice big closets.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It looks like you are going to have some nice big closets.

Cindy said...

Nice! You'll love having the laundry in your master bath. We do and it saves me so many steps and much time.

Kay said...

This is so great! I just love watching the progress. Good luck on your post a day. I figured I'd keep it up until my Blogaversary tomorrow. After that... we'll see.