Saturday, February 19, 2011

Master Bath - Construction Continues


The brick has been removed... 

Notice the new fence...hahahaha...it had to be removed because of the heavy equipment needed to reroute the sewer.  It will stay this way for awhile and so will the worry of Clayton getting out.  In fact, I was talking to the workmen and noticed Clayton was not there...uh oh...off we went running 'cause I knew he was on the loose.  I was not wrong as he was trotting across the street in the neighbors front yard.  The problem is he does not come when called but if you get close enough and say stay he will not move, if you can get close enough.   

Chipping away...

2 comments:

Kay said...

I just love watching renovation in progress... especially if it's somebody else's. I know it's going to be gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Kellyology said...

As per usual I'm incredibly behind in my blog reading, but I had to say...so exciting! Can't wait to see all of the pictures. Enjoy the mess.