Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine'sDay

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all.  This has been one of the busiest days but I did get flowers and a card from The Hubby!  Made my day. 

Finally, after two weeks of being snowed in I was back to the treadmill and had trouble getting to the run part again.  Drat.  I have a few weeks to kick it in gear for sure.  After the workout it was off to wash the gray away, thank goodness.  I walked into the salon and Ruth was, "Oh My!  You're gray!"  That was bad.  Two rescheduled appointments and I was left looking older that I wanted.  Whew, glad to have it fixed.  After the hair appointment it was to the office for a brief bit to do a bit of work then I was on to get Daddy.  He had yet another doctor appointment to see how his surgery place is healing.  Yet again we went in to find out that it is not where the doctor thinks it should be.  He is giving it another two weeks then we will look to yet another surgery to open a huge spot and then a skin graft.  Poor Daddy was so disappointed with it all and I am scared to go down that road.  Please keep the good vibes heading his way.  I want him to get better so I can take him fishing!

2 comments:

Char said...

my prayers are with him

Kay said...

I'm so glad your hubby gave you such a happy Valentines. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your dad.