Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weather Panic

I so wish the weather people would quit the weather panic. For days now they have been preaching doom and gloom about the snow that is coming...uh is here. I know other parts of the country and state are deep in the stuff but here it is not bad...so far. Hey, it's Saturday, it will be gone tomorrow with 56 degree temperature and then on with spring. I don't think I have ever seen snow-rain, literally. Quite beautiful. I don't plan on budging from this house today but the poor hubby had to drive to the cabin retreat for a board meeting. He will probably drive out of it, I hope. Between you and me I like having a news/weather show on Saturday and Sunday mornings but we only have one here in town on the air. The problem is that the weather guy, a truly nice guy, too nice, just drives me crazy. He talks to the camera like he is talking to a kindergarten class. He should be a teacher, preferably a teacher of kids under the age of 10 as that is how I feel when I watch him. Good Grief! Stay warm everyone and fix a big bowl of chili or beans, find a good book or movie...It is absolutely beautiful out there. I'm glad I'm inside but I keep going out to take pic's of the beauty. I am worried about The Hubby driving in this stuff but he is stubborn. Oh my, I just heard thunder. Snow showers!

5 comments:

Char said...

rain snow is what we get down here usually. but I know what you mean - with tornado season in session the weather people here go crazy

Debbie said...

Weather drives us crazy and we can't do a thing about it. Where's the logic?

Traveling Spork said...

This weather's nuts, huh? My poor herb garden bit the dust. On a happy note, you won my favorite pot holder at havesporkwilltravel.blogspot.com!

Send me an email with your shipping address and I'll get it out to you right away!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your snow- its as close as this girl gets !

Bren Haas said...

I hope the snow didn't damage any of your flowers. It has been a horrible year with the weather for us as well. IF you have time, stop by my garden.
Happy Spring!