Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Morning Blech!

Monday morning and I'm not ready. I'm not ready to go to work again. Yes, I went to the office for about 4 hours on Thursday but now I'm back to the old grind. I'm not ready. I want to not work anymore but you know that is not possible when you are self-employed like we are. Oh well, I'll just buck-it-up and keep on truckin'.

Tonight we are having dinner with the MIL at her retirement place. She informed us that we are eating in the upscale restaurant there so have to have pants or dress. WHAT! No jeans! That is outrageous. That is my mode of dress most of the time. I guess I had better get some pants out of the back of the closet and see if they fit because I will have to wear them when I do jury duty too. Ick!

Tomorrow, Tuesday, my day off I plan on going to visit my Daddy. I haven't been there for about 3 weeks and I know he get put out with me for not coming by more often. When I'm through visiting him I'll come back home and try to apply some more paint to my Peaches painting. I had to let the black dry so it wouldn't bleed. The problem with trying to paint at home lately is the constant movement of workers in my house. Kind of breaks the moment. I don't have a painting class because of "his" spring break so two weeks out of class.

Update on Sis...she goes back to work today. I hope all is well. I haven't talked with her since she has been home. Really, I know that is a bad sister but I just kind of forgot. I know, I know, bad sister. I figure that no news is good news!

Okay this is a nonsense kind of post but I had to write something, just had too. Toodles all! Have a good week...maybe I'll post later in the week with pic's of a complete bathroom and updated painting(s).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill, I dont know how you do all you do.AND still blog.........
i hate Mondays too and never want to go to work xx

Char said...

sounds like a very very full day

Daryl said...

Your swap offers sound interesting ... which 2 of the 4 tiles would you prefer? I would love a Niloak pitcher .. I dont have your email so I am leaving this here for you

Kathryn Magendie said...

I keep thinking it is Sunday because I "lost" that whole day!

Flea said...

I'm just getting up. Mondays are kind of a wash for me.

Debbie said...

Mondays are so hard! I hope yours was better than you thought it would be.

Mc Allen said...

aww, I hope you have a wonderful tuesday then!! ♥ LA