Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bathroom Remodel Update

A quick update on the bathroom remodel:

Today The Hubby and I found an awesome old mirror for the new bathroom. I saw it and knew at once it was perfect. Of course I had to find the most expensive one in the store but when we hung it I knew it was the one! Now I have to find a corner wrought iron kind of small but tall corner thingy for knick-knacks and I don't know if I want to hang the cool BB King poster we had framed a few years ago (actually it's B's) back up. Now is the time to accessorize the room! Yeah. Oh and he still has to hang the towel rack but in essence it is done!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Jill and I love the colour you decorated, so warm.

Char said...

very rich and warm

Kay said...

Oh yes! It is definitely perfect! You guys have done a terrific job!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!!
Did you do the wall color, or is it paper? Whatever, the mirror looks great in there. Good job!

Jill of All Trades said...

It is wallpaper. Thanks.

Unknown said...

okay I am very far behind in blog reads BUT I am in lurve with your bathroom! LOVE the mirror LOVE the colors!!!!

Daryl said...

Looks great and I smiled at your arm so gracefully holding the phone? to take the photo.

Lisa M said...

Just dropping by to give you a *late* welcome to the SITStahood!

Your bathroom remodel is GORGEOUS! It really made me say WOW when I saw it! Awesome job!