Monday, March 30, 2009

Health issues AGAIN

I am again having some health issues. This time it is my ears. I've always had itcy ears and when young had numerous swimmers ear infections. I think I either have some sinus stuff or ear infections again. No pain, thank goodness but I can not hear out of my right ear. It is driving me crazy. I Googled ear stuff and just had to close the links because it was getting a little scary. So, I called my doctor's office and will go in tomorrow and see him. Hopefully, he can make it better, but I think I will AGAIN be on antibiotics. This stuff is getting the best of me, mentally.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this, my brother in law has been having ear troubles as well - I hope it isn't a new trend!!! Get better soon!

Flea said...

Get better. I hope the doc is able to determine what it is and set you on a course to hearing well. :)

Unknown said...

Oh Jill I hope everything is okay! get better soon!

Char said...

oh no!! hope you feel better soon.

lagirl said...

THAT'S AWFUL!
(hope you can hear me).
There's just nothing funny about being sick and having to go to the doctor. Here's a HUG! Let us know what the good doc says.

Unknown said...

I hope the Dr is able to give you an effective cure Jill

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Aaw there is nothing worse than your ears hurting.
Maybe a sinus infection, since it is all liked together, and the weather...well, one minute sunshine, the next snow !
Well wishes, sent your way ..