Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update, update!

The news is in on Sis. She passed the stress test and can go home, just not for a few days while they get her coumodin leveled out right. She was in tears and begging to go home but it is best that she stay in the hospital. We DO NOT want another episode again. Thank you so very much EVERYONE for the well wishes for me and Sis. It meant so much to me. Thanks again.

To top off the day, I got yet another jury duty summons today. It has been 10 months since I was last called for municipal court. This summons is for district court. I know they can't call you again for a time period, but that may be for the one I already served on and not the district. You know I really don't mind at all serving but right now I just don't need it. I've got too many irons in the fire to squeeze it in. I'll call tomorrow and see what they say but if I have too I guess I have too.

Just a little note...ENOUGH Entertainment Tonight...I've had enough of the nightly stories about the octoplets and their mother. Yadda, yadda, yadda! I thought that show was the "entertainment" industry. Apparently not. They are perpetuating the story and keeping it in the limelight which is exactly what she wants. She's a nut. I feel for the babies and her other children being brought into the forefront of the world like that. Okay, I'm stepping down off the soapbox.

5 comments:

Char said...

yay!!!

and I totally agree about her - if they would quit reporting on her, she would fade away.

Anonymous said...

I see a made for TV movie in her future, ENOUGH already!!!

I am glad your sis is doing better by the way!

Kay said...

I agree with you 100% I really am tired of hearing about this irresponsible mother. I purposely avoid watching anything about that sad situation.

Kay said...

Forgot to mention that I was really happy to hear aboutyour sister. What a relief.

Heather said...

hahaha, Im totally over the octo0mom as well ;) Entertainment Tonight has gotten so tabloidy. I used to consider it 'the news' lol...
Glad your sister is doing well!~