Monday, June 09, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

The rain started about 11:30 last night and continued its onslaught all night long. It was rather pleasant listening to it fall on the roof while we slept. This morning when the alarm went off to wake us for workout I just rolled over. I knew with all the rain and street flooding that I was not about to test my little car in the rushing waters. So I nuzzled down in the covers and continued to sleep, or at least tried to sleep. I knew this was a dangerous move on my part but I couldn't help it, besides my calves are killing me today after Saturday night of dancing. Then at 7 am I realized I needed to get up for the personal trainer but the rain was continuing to dance on the roof and I was just not in the mood to do it, so I called and begged off. I know that was bad but sometimes you just need a break. I might go to the office but you know what, with B there I don't need to. I think I'll stay here and do my crossword, Sudoku and read. I might do a little laundry and try to clean out a closet, might.

No comments: