Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm fixin' to let loose!

I am fixin' to let loose on The Hubby. I did not go to work out this morning as it was raining buckets and my little car would float away. I decided to stay home from the office today and just enjoy the rain and clean out some drawers and closets. I was having a nice time just spending time alone, by myself, talking to myself and enjoying the absolute quiet here and besides B is fielding the phone calls and stuff at the office. On top of all of this I have a feeling that Mother Nature is trying to rear her very ugly head as I feel just icky today. Hopefully it will pass as I haven't seen her since January. Anyway, I was minding my own business just puttering around when I heard the garage door open. DAMN! I should have known better than to think he would not want to find out what I was up too. He starts in on me about not coming into the office and whether B can do some of the invoicing. I told him she could, that it could even wait till tomorrow when I am in in the morning. He didn't hear that part. He heard that I would be at a funeral tomorrow of a high school friend and then visit my daddy and then out to dinner with my aunt, he didn't hear that I would be in in the morning. He went off on me about invoicing. I went off about him waiting sometimes for weeks to get it ready for me to type it could wait one day. I told him not to do this today. The day I decide to not be there on purpose and he gets his panties all in a twist that I am not at his beck and call. Crap, I get so mad at him for this. There can be days, and I mean days where I sit in that office with absolutely nothing to do and the ONE day I take off is the day when the world, his world is coming to an end. I think he is relying on me way too much here. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments: