Oh my I have been honored with an award. I've not had one in a long time and this one is kind of fun. Miss Cindy from Cindy's Clipboard has bestowed it on me. The rules are simple.
To accept this award I have to:
reveal 7 truths about myself (Kind of hard as I'm pretty much an open book here anyway.)
select 7 blogs that I would like to share the award with (May not do this but will open it up to anyone who wants to take part.)
1. I always, without fail, ALWAYS put my left shoe on first.
2. I have a pen pal that I have written to since 1972. He was originally from Pakistan but now lives in Canada with his wife and two grown daughters. Love, love, love to write letters.
3. I'm basically a lazy person. I could sit with my laptop, a journal, a few good books in one spot for an entire day without getting up except to use a facility and feed my face, and I've done that. I'm very good at being lazy, just doesn't get much accomplished.
4. Used to suck my finger until I was in the 7th grade and the ONLY reason I stopped was I got a funky retainer that prohibited me from sucking. My mother tried everything to get me to stop. Oh, and my sister revealed it to my best friend for spite, it devastated me.
5. I love to watch witch, supernatural, vampire shows and movies. I stayed up all night long one time to watch a Freddie Kruger marathon. My favorite shows are Charmed, Supernautral and Angel. I'm a fantasy girl too.
6. Hate milk. Hate to drink it plain. I can use it in cooking or on cereal but no plain. In fact, if there is a jug in the fridge that is over two days old I can't even use it on cereal. ICK!
7. Used to love to collect poetry books, old, very old poetry books. I even collected it in high school from friends who used to write it for class projects and stuff. I probably have stuff of theirs they have forgotten about. I would ask for their papers when they would toss them out. I have an entire notebook of it. I don't write poetry but I so love it.