Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ahhh Day

Today is an Ahhh day for me, in a lot of ways. 

Ahhh, my feet hurt.  I've run around too much barefoot this past weekend cleaning out my closets and activated the heel spur in my feet.  OUCHY!  Not good.  It has put a crimp in my exercise routine.  I've had to ride the stationary bike when I prefer the treadmill.  This means lots of stretching, runners stretching and wearing these lovely tennis shoes with my Tule's heel cups.  I also don't go barefoot, at all.  It's just a matter of time but I'll get it better, eventually.

Ahhh, it's spa day today.  This morning I have my massage and facial which I missed last month.  I'm looking forward to it immensely.  Massage will help my upper back issues and hopefully a little bit of the heel stuff.

Ahhh, actually, awwwww...it is also teeth cleaning day.  Open wide.  I have to make sure to extra brush and floss today. 

Yesterday I was at the office all day long, by myself.  The phone rang a lot but really not much to do but I did get a lot of painting done.  I'm working on a fish creel picture and got far in its completion.  Forgot to take my camera but will keep you posted, on the art blog. 

No comments: