Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sleep Deprived???

Am I sleep deprived, well, maybe I am but I'm making up for it this weekend I can assure you.  Yesterday I got up at 8:30 and then at 1:30 in the afternoon, after a morning of laying in the hammock I took a nap.  Not a short nap but a four hour nap.  Then last night we went to Sin and Bare's for hamburgers and by 9:30 I was closing my eyes.  We came home and I was out by 10.  I finally rousted out of bed this AM at 8 am.  I think the anti-itch pills are not helping but they aren't really making me drowsy.  I think my body has had enough of the 5 am stuff and is revolting but not letting me enjoy the sun coming up.  I miss it but what do you do.  I need sleep!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

rest is good for the soul...glad you are catching up on some much needed rest!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Maybe it's something in the air - I've been extra tired lately!

Kay said...

Benadryl tends to make people drowsy, I believe. I know I am sleep deprived. I'm on the computer too much.

Janie B said...

I've been a little sleep deprived, too, while taking care of my grandson this week. But, now I'm caught up and feeling better. Hang in there.

Char said...

i so need sleep too

hope you got some over the weekend