Saturday, September 25, 2010

What Just Happened

You post an innocent picture of you and a person you had a wonderful time with at your favorite place in the world, along with a few others on Facebook.  You get Facebooked by a family member for not including them in this group they have absolutely no affiliation with.  You are accused for being a bad person.  You smooth it over with the irrational family member.  You plan to have lunch, stay in town from your favorite place in the world.  You get ready, shower, primp.  Phone call...uh, forgot I made plans.  Maybe next week sometime!  Now, who's bad here.

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I know what you are talking about. You can get so interconnected that people get their noses out of joint when they are not included in something.

Kay said...

Gosh! I haven't done Facebook in forever. Too bad that person got their nose out of joint.

Char said...

one of the things i do dislike about FB is the sometimes high school mentality out of grownups

Carma Sez said...

I sure hope you are "busy" when they eventually decide to meet up for lunch again. If I could only count the number of irrational family members that I know :-(