Thursday, September 09, 2010

Babbling

Today is a babbling day.  I will type whatever comes through my mind and it may not be good I can tell ya! 


Workout this morning was INTENSE...oh my legs have the wobbles.  It's all good though. 

Harri called to let us know that Mr. T is still in the hospital and may stay through the weekend.  The infection or blockage is still there and the doc's are playing the wait and see game.  Mrs. P is not happy and I can see why.  It's hard to watch someone you love laying there in obvious pain.  Good thoughts are with you Mr. T and gosh darnit, yesterday was his birthday!  Happy Birthday Mr. T!

Having some weird kind of thoughts about friends again.  Goes back to when I was a teenager and I could not understand what was wrong with me.  Why couldn't I get a guy to go out with me.  Why did my friends treat me so bad.  What is/was so wrong with me that no one takes the time to get to know me.  Why don't I get invited to stuff.  Am I such a dolt that I'm just not fun!  Crap!  I asked The Hubby last night, Why.  His response, "It's because you're a party pooper!"  WHAT!!!!!!  I responded, "Why can't you for once be on my side."  I AM NOT A PARTY POOPER!   What the...HAY!!!!!  I don't get it.  I am loyal, a great listener.  I am interesting, I think.  Gemini's are supposed to glib and fun-loving!  Guess maybe I'm a dud there.  Oh well.  Onward!


Back to better thoughts.  Just not worth the worry is it.  I'm an okay person and I like me, that's what counts, right!  Didn't go dancing last night so The Hubby was a bit ticked at me.  I had a sniffle that was driving me crazy, allergies I think.  Besides I don't believe the people would like to be dancing with and touching hands with someone with the sniffles, allergies or not.  Next Monday we will start a class called Night Club Two-Step.  Not sure what that is but we will stop the West Coast Swing for about 6 weeks to do it.  I told The Hubby that the agreement was 1 night a week.  He was not too happy, but hey, I'm actually giving up a meeting for my art group for it.  I'm not doing it next time.  Hmphhhh! 


Rain.  We've had some downpours since yesterday thanks to hurricane Hermine!  The area really needed it and I think it should help the fall color.  Yep, fall is just around the corner.  I'm not too sure that I'm ready for it though.  It will lead into winter my most NOT favorite time of year.  It can be so depressing.  I have to really gear up with the painting stuff and keep my mind focused on it to get me through.  I temporarily moved my painting stuff to the office/shop and have taken up a back office that is not used.  Since I'm having to be there a lot since B is teaching, why not paint.  Yesterday I started a commission piece but I'm not happy with it so far.  Not good.  May have to restart.  Last night I kept thinking about it all night long.  Not sure moving my art place there was a good idea.  I don't feel inspired there.  Oh well, onward! 

See babbling day.  Later gators!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoping Mr T gets better soon! I am loving all this rain...now bring on the colors of fall...